* * Me Time for Busy Women: Busy Women Concerned about Stress Levels *

Could I get your input on women's stress for my soon-to-be published book for busy women?

The e-book on women's stress and what you can do about it will be available in time for holiday gift giving. It will be included in Holiday Gift Giving Guides for "the woman who has everything". There will be a whole chapter on holiday stress with tips and techniques for coming out on the other side of the holidays with happy memories!

This research will insure that I have not left out the most important topics that concern women today. I would appreciate if you would complete the polls and write a comment to give me further insight about the topic.

As a stress management consultant and success coach, I am finding that women lead such busy lives that they actually have to schedule their own downtime ... or me time. That's OK, as long as we are taking care of ourselves, we will be able to take care of business and take care of others.

Please provide feedback on the polls and feel free to leave a comment about YOUR specific concerns about stress management, time management, managing both home and career, how stress impacts your health and how you can live the life of your dreams. Thank you, I appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment